EVENT/SENIOR EVENT MANAGER - GLOBAL AGENCY
MANCHESTER / LONDON
£COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead across an exciting portfolio of global events within a leading agency!
Part of a larger company and with offices across the globe, this leading agency offer a range of in-house services including logistics, production, video, digital and creative. Globally recognised as one of the best agencies to work for they are renowned for delivering some phenomenal campaigns and live events, with worldwide offices that support their truly global client base. Working across a range of sectors including automotive, energy, IT, retail and healthcare to name a few they deliver a diverse range of projects including product launches, conferences, stand design, 3D interactive screens and models, app development and much more!
Due to their on-going success, they now have an opportunity for a Senior Event Manager to come on board and join their team.
This is an incredible opportunity to take your career to the next level, working with some of the best in the business on some high profile accounts! Working in amazing offices and within a supportive team environment this is an opportunity not to be missed!
As Event/Senior Event Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on the delivery of UK and international events, for some of their high profile clients. A broad role your responsibilities include:
* Ensuring delivery of a range of events
* Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget and brief
* End to end event management including full logistics
* Maximising revenue opportunities on projects
* Working closely with internal teams
* Ensuring communication across departments and with clients on timelines
* Working closely with third party suppliers including hotels and other vendors across multiple locations and time frames
* Briefing and liaising with production and creative teams
* Mentoring and developing more junior team members
* Budget management and reconciliation
* On-site event management
The ideal background would be someone currently working within a similar role within an event agency. Candidates must be confident client facing and have a proven background in delivering a range of complex events from end to end including full logistics and budget management. Exposure to working with multiple stakeholders and suppliers is key and experience of working on international projects would be preferred.
In return for your commitment the client offers an opportunity to join an exciting and growing company, with the chance to develop and grow your career whilst working on some unique live events for fantastic clients.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.