This exciting new opportunity is for a leading global marketing business based in London. With thousands of people across international offices that span the globe they offer award winning creative communication programmes for a variety of high-profile brands in the technology, retail and energy sectors.
Now at an exciting point in their development, and with a busy events calendar, they are now looking for an experienced and confident senior events person to come on board and work as part of the US and UK based team. Planning and delivering their global meetings and events in virtual and hybrid formats this is a broad role, with responsibilities including:
- Managing and delivering their global events programme from concept to completion
- Organising all aspects of the B2B events including technical production, content and event collateral
- Managing budgets, suppliers and guest lists as well as maintaining project plans
- Internal stakeholder management
- Speaker/guest liaison including management of VIPs
- CRM and invitation management
- Developing and producing collateral to support events for internal and external audiences
- Post-event analysis and collation of attendee feedback
The ideal candidate must have a proven background of managing both live and virtual events (including webinars and webcasts), with strong platform knowledge, ideally of Zoom and Teams, although other platforms will be considered.
Candidates must have strong B2B experience and proven experience of managing large scale events and internal stakeholders. Candidates must have expert CRM skills and be used to managing initiations and post event analysis using a CRM (Microsoft Dynamics, HubSpot or Marketo would be preferred but are not essential).
Candidates from corporate backgrounds would be preferred although other backgrounds will be considered. Candidates must have a flexible approach to working hours as the delivery of global events requires this.
At an exciting time in their development there has never been a better time to join this leading organisation!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
PLEASE NOTE - We will be receiving a high volume of applications for this role so I am afraid if you do not hear back you have been unsuccessful.