EVENTS ASSISTANT - 6 MONTH FTC
|Job Title:||EVENTS ASSISTANT - 6 MONTH FTC|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2016 11:01|
Your chance to kick start your career in events organisation for one of the most well known, large scale venues in London!
This is an unmissable opportunity to be based within an infamous, large scale venue in London! With their in house events team delivering a unique range of events including film premiers, experiential campaigns, album launches and music events for a broad range of brands!
Due to on-going success, they are now on the look out for a bright, sparky junior level candidate to assist with the client management and delivery of these events. With a very high prospect for the role to become permanent, it also will provide you with the chance to deliver a variation of projects, where no 2 days are ever the same!
As an Events Assistant you will work closely with the sales and events production team to meet the clients' needs. Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients to understand the brief
- Working closely with the internal sales and events team
- Confirming bookings for each event
- Carrying out risk assessments and confirming relevant insurance details
- General administration to ensure CRM system is updates
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Completing regular reports and site walks to ensure activities are on schedule & to brief
- Candidates need to be confident client facing and have a background either within a venue or events agency.
- You will need to be highly organised and be able to manage several projects and enquiries at once.
- A relevant degree or an interest in events and experiential marketing is ideal.
The is a brilliant opportunity to join a dynamic, close knit team and in return you will have fantastic scope for progression and a full list of benefits!
Think you are the right Events Assistant? Click the link to apply…
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's