EVENTS EXECUTIVE - GLOBAL AGENCY
Your chance to become a part of a global events agency!
This agency have offices all over the world and are a huge player in the events industry. Specialising in sectors such as healthcare and automotive, they deliver a wide range of different events such as conferences, meetings and advisory boards. You will become a part of a very close-knit team who offer lots of support and scope to progress.
Now on the lookout for a Project Executive to work on a large dedicated healthcare client, you will be working closely with the Project Manager supporting on the delivery of around 100 events for up to 200 delegates.
As an Event Executive your duties will include;
* Working closely with the Project Managers
* Managing delegate communication
* Booking travel and accommodation
* Maintaining relationships with key clients on smaller projects
* Delivering excellent client service throughout
* Supporting with venue finding and proposal writing
* Sourcing suppliers
* Attending site visits
* Managing the delivery of the event onsite
* Building registration websites
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years meeting and events experience, ideally from within an agency capacity.
You will have strong organisation skills and exceptional attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressured environment. If you are client facing, enthusiastic and eager to progress within a fantastic environment then this is the role for you!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions.
If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.