EVENTS MANAGER - CLIENT SIDE
NORTH WEST ENGLAND
£NEG PLUS BENEFITS
Are you currently working agency side and looking to take your career in-house?
Our client is one of the world's largest consumer companies, owned by millions of members. As well as having clear financial and operational objectives and employing nearly 70,000 people, they are a recognised leader for their social goals and community-led programmes.
We're looking for a driven Events Manager to take our clients events to the next level! You will work closely with the Lead Event Manager to deliver a full calendar of internal, B2B and B2C events throughout the UK. You will have the opportunity to producer and deliver flagship charity galas, supplier conferences and awards ceremonies to smaller trade events and brand activations.
Key duties will include:
* Overseeing all elements of event delivery including taking the lead on large events
* Ensuring communication and efficiencies between all internal departments
* Supplier management and negotiation
* Line management and development of a team
* Budget management including full financial reconciliation
* On-site event management when required
* Line management responsibility
* Key stakeholder management
The ideal candidate will be an Event Director or Account Director from within an agency environment, have strong leadership skills and hands on experience of working on and delivering high profile events.
You will have experiencing of mentoring and leading people and the ability to apply business and customer strategy to all kinds of events.
If you have great relationship / stakeholder management skills and confident challenging and presenting to all kinds of leaders then we need you!
In return you can expect:
* competitive salary
* coaching, training and support to help you develop
* pension with up to 10% employer contributions
* annual incentive scheme
* 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
* discounts on products and services
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced event professional where results are recognised and rewarded.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across experiential, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.