EXHIBITION SALES MANAGER - EXHIBITION ORGANISER
£EXCELLENT + COMMISSION
Your chance to join a well-established agency with fantastic career progression opportunities!
With over 30 years' experience behind them, this well-established business specialise in delivering a programme of UK pavilions at large scale technology tradeshows globally, as well as being the sales agent for a large scale overseas exhibition organiser and having an excellent design and build arm.
They work on an array of exciting international events held in destinations such as Las Vegas, Barcelona and Amsterdam and with the variety of services offered no two days are the same!
They are now looking for an established Exhibition Sales Manager to join their innovative team to continue to drive success across the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Client management
- Building and developing relationships
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Selling stand-alone exhibition space
- Taking briefs and pitching for new business
- Upselling and cross selling additional services
- Working closely with management to ensure sales strategies are in line with the marketing of the business
- Attending industry networking events to meet new contacts and generate business
To be successful in this role candidates will have proven sales experiences within the exhibition industry, with proven capabilities of driving new business forward and managing established accounts. You must be confident in being client facing, generating leads and leading pitches.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential and exhibitions industry. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.