FRONTEND DEVELOPER - EVENTS
Use your digital skills in this forward thinking events business!
Well established in the industry, this agency are renowned for creating worldwide immersive brand experiences, offering a full list of in-house services. The dedicated teams work hard to ensure their events are just as unique as the last.
Due to their commitment, they have established a fantastic client base, working predominately within the IT and sporting sector's. Their events can vary from creative sales meetings, conferences and exhibitions through to fashion shows, product launches and employee engagement across the globe.
Due to n going business wins we are now seeking an experienced Frontend Developer to join this growing team!
Working across several client accounts, the frontend developer will help to build online event experiences and brand activations. Work collaboratively with the Production team to develop UX experience across different platforms and tools. Acting as a technology consultant to the agency as virtual and hybrid event solutions are developed for clients.
* A solid understanding of designing intuitive functionality, interactive elements, user interfaces, navigation for online event experiences
* Experience customising "off the shelf" platforms and integrating tools and technologies
* Testing code and building prototype web pages
* Provide technical consultation to project teams
* Strong understanding of online UX and collaborating with creative teams to deliver on a brief
* Working with technical teams to deliver solutions to briefs
In return you will get to work on some creative events for some high profile brands!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live recruitment to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.