We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join an imaginative and highly successful creative events agency – where you will get the chance to support in the development and creation of highly innovative apps, websites & experiences!
Working for global brands this creative agency have created experiences with some of the biggest names in film, sports and music and left their clients speechless! With in-house divisions covering digital, design, creative & technology they create and deliver highly sought-after digital solutions for live, virtual & hybrid events.
They are a passionate and creative bunch, who love what they do and deliver projects to the best of their ability by working together and having fun along the way!
With their reputation growing fast and new clients coming on board there is now the opportunity for a tech savvy individual who has a passion for all things technological and interactive to join their team. With a huge focus on audience engagement for both the virtual and live events this role will sit within the digital team where you will be involved in the creation and building of innovative virtual event platforms, websites and apps (plus everything in-between) for large scale, high profile virtual and live events.
Key duties for this role include:
• Leading the design, build & deployment of new products – inc. mobile apps
• Working closely with creative and design teams
• Advising on appropriate technologies to support product development
• Producing easy-to-understand technical documentation on products, systems & services
• Ensuring development standards and methodologies are maintained and implemented
• Assisting in the development of technical portfolio for the business
• Working closely with Project Managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
• Working and experimenting with new ideas and technologies
Candidates should have experience working as a Developer, ideally within an agency environment, and have a strong background in front and back end development.
In return you will join a friendly, social and supportive team, who pride themselves on delivering extraordinary results – every time!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.