RMG15675 - An opportunity not to be missed! Do not miss out on this Group Account Director role with a leading integrated agency based in Manchester.
This role will be working for a full-service creative agency that worked across a range of global and national high-profile brands, with clients that span a range of industry sectors - there's never been a better time to join this award-winning agency.
Delivering projects across experiential, marketing, events, film, creative, content, exhibition and digital, this agency are used to making big impacts - shaping the marketing and events industry with their thoughtful and engaging campaigns, anyone joining this superb organisation will be expected to make a big splash.
Voted as one of the top UK companies to work for and with a constant desire to nurture and retain their team, they have an energising approach to rewarding hard work and offer a whole host of exciting and unusual benefits.
This is now an opportunity for a Group Account Director to join their client services team, where you will lead on the agency's flagship account, a well-known retail/FMCG brand, and have full account responsibilities. You will be responsible for client management, growth and retention of the account, overall brand strategy and creative as well as team management.
This is a very busy and fast-paced account and you will worked across a range of projects including marketing, experiential, activations and live events.
As a Group Account Director you will be responsible for;
- Developing, growing and nurturing client and stakeholder relationships
- Being a trusted advisor for your client and understanding their business / needs
- Managing the agency's flagship account
- Putting together client presentations
- Planning and strategy across the accounts to support business growth
- Managing, developing and mentoring a team
- Maintaining strong internal relationships across all departments
- Championing new ideas for new business generation
- Managing P&L for the account
- Encouraging best practice and processes
- Overseeing team activity and performance
To be considered for this Group Account Director position you must come with strong senior level experience working within an agency - we will consider candidates from a marketing, integrated, branding or events agency. You will come with strong client and team management experience. We are looking for highly organised and dynamic individual who can work within a highly pressurised agency environment.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities.