This leading media company are renowned for organising and delivering industry leading events across the globe! With a busy portfolio of international award ceremonies across the year, they are recognised around the world as the most credible indicator of the best in international food and drink!
Priding themselves on flawless delivery and first class service, this highly regarded business have been recognised on multiple occasions as a leading innovator in their market, attracting the most influential individuals within the industry.
Offering an excellent working environment, international travel, strong team ethos, competitive salaries and fantastic career opportunities, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
There is now an exciting opportunity for a Group Operations Manager to come on board and oversee the management of the Operations team and ensure all event programmes are delivered successfully - including project management of flagship events.
Working closely with multiple departments responsibilities are broad and include:
- Preparing and managing event budgets and P&L
- Liaising with senior management on operational activities, developing the brand strategy and providing deadline and updates
- Creating and managing team schedules and time lines
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the Operations Team to ensure event programmes are delivered successfully
- Coordinate and attend international recce trips to secure programmes and venues
- Source and commission international creative, production and catering agencies
- Take responsibility for delivering all projects within the portfolio
- Manage the tender process and negotiate best possible rates
- End to end event management of flagship events
Candidates must have experience of managing a multitude of events end to end, ideally from within a conference / exhibition / awards organiser or similar environment. Experience managing event budgets, P&L and operations teams is also essential. Candidates should be willing to travel independently, as this will be a requirement of the role. A passion for the food and drink sector would be beneficial, as well as previous experience of managing international events.
In return this agency is giving you the opportunity to take your career to the next level, working with some of the best in the business - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.