A pivotal role in this ever growing, iconic London venue, with some exciting future prospects!
This iconic London based venue is the go to for a variety of large scale events including conferences, awards, exhibitions and consumer shows and continues to be the most sought-after creative event space in Europe. The multi-purpose venue offers a versatile backdrop for a wide range of business and works with a broad range of impressive clients.
With a number of exciting developments currently taking place and an ever expanding event calendar, there is now the opportunity for an experienced Guest Services Manager to take responsibility for the venues front of house, customer services and guest services department.
This is a broad role that includes:
* Ensuring guests receive excellent service during their time at the venue
* Coordinating meeting rooms and site visits
* Managing the front of house function
* Managing guest services team
* Providing support and training to all team members, to ensure everyone delivers exceptional customer service
* Assisting guests with any enquiries
* Effectively communicating with internal teams to ensure seamless day to day operations
The ideal candidate will have previous experience from a venue, hotel or alternatively relevant customer facing role. This position would be perfect for an existing Guest Services Manager who has experience in delivering excellent customer service, has a keen eye for detail and is comfortable leading a team!
In return they offer a whole host of excellent employee benefits, including retail discounts, free event tickets and the chance to be a pivotal part of an internationally recognised venue hosting some of the country's biggest events!
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.