HEAD OF EVENT OPERATIONS - EMEA REGION - AGENCY
LONDON / UK WIDE
£EXCELLENT + BONUS + BENEFITS
Your opportunity to lead the European operations of this global agency!
Our client is a global leader in event and meeting management. With an international reach of 1,400 event specialists extending across 19 countries worldwide they deliver thousands of events each year.
Working across a broad spectrum of industry sectors from automotive to financial they will manage and deliver large-scale meetings, conferences, product launches and incentive trips throughout the world
This is a fantastic career defining opportunity for the right person!
Due to a global restructure a newly created senior role has become available to enable the heads of each event operations team to be led from the front and have a more focused reporting line.
This role is global with teams in the UK and Europe will provide effective leadership, direction and development to the team of event specialists across the EMEA region.
As the Head of Event Operations your role will cover the following:
* Reporting into Board Level with 5 - 6 line reports
* Being part of a wider senior leadership team
* Staying involved in key client reviews where necessary
* Ensuring all SLAs and key operational processes are met
* Identifying continuous improvement for the event operations
* Process improvement - reviewing processes and procedures internally
* Full P & L responsibility including working to targets
* Hands on team management - training, appraisals, KPIs and developing PDPs
* Leading the teams to ensure seamless event delivery
* Accountable for meeting annual GP targets across the teams
* Strategic management of key stakeholders and external clients
* Monitoring service level agreements and client management
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior level agency experienced Event Operations Manager. You will have scope to be able to make the role your own and progression into the global operations is available for the right person.
A background in event delivery, alongside the ability to lead a team to success is a pre-requisite. Being part of a global listed business means the commercial and financial elements of the role are key - you must be comfortable with this and ideally have had P&L responsibility in your current role.
In return this is an agency where your career goals are recognised at every level and supported accordingly - for those who want to be recognised in our industry's press as a mover and shaker - do not delay in finding out more on this un- missable opportunity!