Do not miss this fantastic opportunity to join a cutting-edge global experiential agency and lead their Marketing & PR function - 8 month contract.
This large-scale agency is known for delivering some of the most creative and innovative projects out there. Large scale, big budget, highly creative and technically innovative they conceptualise and deliver a huge array of experiential, activation, PR, social, digital, events and exhibition projects across the globe.
They are the ones to fear on a pitch list, the agency that people aspire to work for and this is your chance to join them on the journey.
This opportunity is senior level, high impact and wide ranging. Working closely with the board you will devise the overarching marketing strategy and utilise every channel to both maintain and further develop the agency's innovative reputation with existing and new clients.
This is a broad role including;
- Conceptualising and delivering a full marketing strategy for the entire agency
- Devising and implementing marcoms plan to support the attraction of new clients
- Leadership, mentoring and developing the marketing team
- Owning the development and production of marketing collateral and insight-led communications.
- Maximising all PR opportunities through contact with journalists / industry associations / awards
- Full marketing budget management
- Implementing specific internal comms initiatives
To be considered for this position we are looking for experienced candidate who has headed up the marketing and PR function for a similar business, ideally within the events, experiential or marketing agency arena. You will be highly motivated, driven and an excellent communicator with internal and external stakeholders.
This is an 8 month maternity cover role to start in June 2020 - please make sure if you apply you can commit to the length of the contract.