HEAD OF TECHNICAL
Support and manage a growing team in delivering high quality production services across a range of corporate events.
With 20 years of success, this production agency provide high quality audio, lighting, visual and scenic services to a huge range of corporate clients across the UK. Housing technical, design, digital and logistics they offer clients a full and streamlined service, always with a creative touch!
This exciting company are currently looking for a Head of Technical to join the team and oversee the technical team in addition to providing strategic initiatives ensuring the department deliver high quality events at competitive prices.
The roles responsibilities includes;
* Line management of technical team and project managers
* Ensuring KPI's are met both individually and as a team
* Allocating projects across the team and resourcing effectively
* Attending monthly management meetings
* Providing technical sign off of budgets
* Contributing to pitches and presentations
* Providing creative solutions to clients for their event production
* Using CAD to create working drawings
* Working closely with the sales team to develop new ideas and solutions
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in corporate event production with strong line management skills and the ability to think outside the box to create unique solutions for clients. You should be able to work well under pressure to deliver projects within budget and on time.
In return you will be working in an extremely supportive environment for a company with excellent facilities to provide high quality production services to clients across Europe.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.