HIRE DESK COORDINATOR
NORTH WEST ENGLAND
Our client is a leading live event production and equipment rental company who supply a wide range of products and services to the live events industry across the UK and overseas.
Working closely with high profile clients they deliver all areas of AV production for conferences, seminars, product launches, award balls and private events throughout the UK and internationally.
Due to their ongoing expansion, there is now an opportunity for a strong AV Technician / Hire Coordinator to join their close knit team.
Working closely with the Hire Manager you will get involved in:
* Coordinating AV hire and support service
* Coordinate trade dry hire business from the initial enquiry including specifying, quoting, generating pick lists and organising deliveries
* Working with the hire and operations manager to ensure suitable scheduling of logistics
* Occasional meetings with clients to discuss their requirements
* Sales and marketing to maintain and build on our client base
* Website updates for our soon to be launched hire section (training provided)
* Assist project managers with aspects of larger events
* Occasional deliveries / collections (Full UK driving license required) during busy periods
* Other tasks as the business requires
This role would be ideal for a Senior Technician or Hire Desk Coordinator with experience and an interest in the AV, sound and lighting industry and strong communication skills.
If you are looking to progress your career within this well established company that can offer a great working environment, fantastic training opportunities and career progression then apply now!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential, marketing, creative and digital markets. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £250 referral scheme.