Do you have the vision of becoming a Production Manager? This is a career defining opportunity to fast-track your career within an award winning event production agency!
A well-established and highly reputable full-service events agency, they are one of the best events companies to work for within the industry.
Boasting excellent facilities in their Hertfordshire office, this agency are a one-stop-shop for clients with events, exhibitions, production, creative, digital, animation and video all in-house. With an unrivalled client list of long-standing clients as well as new business, they work with client across the retail, fashion, technology, automotive and financial sectors.
This successful and growing agency offer an excellent working environment, a 'family feel' provided with the chance to work across a broad range of exciting events and experiential projects. Hard work is appreciated, and there are plenty of career progression opportunities here!
Due to growth across a long-standing client account, this events agency are now looking for a Junior Production Manager to join their team and work on number of technical events. As a Junior Production Manager you will be responsible for providing the technical support across a range of creative events and experiences to the highest of standards.
This is a broad role, with responsibilities including;
* Working with the Technical Project Managers to understand the client's event requirements
* Support the management of projects from brief through to on-site delivery. Liaising with producers, technical project managers, client-side technicians, suppliers and other stakeholders.
* Attend site visits and assist in putting together technical specifications and health and safety documentation
* Supporting on produce quotes, purchase orders and work with the production assistants and operations team to secure logistics, kit and crew
* Maintaining project timeframes and budgets
* Attending and overseeing the events on-site
We are ideally looking for a Senior AV Technician or a Technical Project/Production Coordinator from within an AV supplier or an agency environment, where you have been involved in delivering a range of corporate events. It is important that candidates have an enthusiastic and hard-working attitude with a strong technical understanding.
In return this agency offers excellent training and progression opportunities, where you will be given the chance to work across a range of high profile events and a place where your natural talent can flourish within a family feel events agency!