Your chance to join a creative team as Junior Production Manager and support across a spectrum of innovative events!
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the largest and most prestigious venues in the capital. Part of a large (and growing) international company they are renowned for delivering some of the most imaginative experiential events, exhibitions and brand experience events. Being responsible for creating and delivering their own portfolio they are also responsible for the management and delivery of a unique range of events including film premiers, experiential campaigns, launch events and music events for a broad range of brands!
Due to on-going success, they are now on the look out for a talented Junior Production Manager to join their team. Not only does this role offer fantastic scope for progression and brilliant benefits to match, it also will provide you with the chance to deliver a variation of projects, where no two days are ever the same!
As Junior Production Manager you will support across the full event production, working closely with internal teams and external suppliers. A broad role responsibilities will include:
- Supporting on all technical event production across a range of events
- Managing the production process from concept through to delivery
- Managing and selecting suppliers
- Working with internal teams including Event Managers and Technical teams
- Overseeing the set up / installation of projects
- Working closely with external agencies and suppliers
- Understanding technical requirements for events and advising on AV kit
- Managing event stores and kit
- Working with the technical team on site
- Onsite management including assisting with rigging and de-rigging of events
- Supporting in budget management and production scheduling
Candidates need to be confident client facing and have technical knowledge and experience across all areas multiple types of events and clients. Experience of working with set and scenic briefs and builds would also be highly desirable. Venue or agency backgrounds would be preferred however candidates form other backgrounds will also be considered.
The is a brilliant opportunity to join a dynamic, close knit team and in return you will have fantastic scope for progression and a full list of benefits!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.