With a global presence and a strong reputation, this company truly are a leading provider of quality business information and must-attend events for professionals within the legal industry. With a range of different verticals, they give unique insights to a highly engaged community - providing actionable knowledge which their clients trust.
The company boasts a collaborative, close knit and social team, plus perks such as competitive OTE, gym allowance, private healthcare and plenty of development and training.
A fantastic position has now become available for a Lead Conference Producer to direct a brilliant team and be responsible for the development and production of their portfolios international flagship events. With established events ever-growing and a collaborative team to join this is an opportunity not to be missed!
This is a broad role that includes:
- Coaching, mentoring & supporting the development of the team
- Researching, designing and developing all aspects of the programmes for a range of events
- Creating content led programmes that are accurate & engaging
- Managing workflow with internal departments
- Developing relationships with sponsors and key industry contacts
- Conducting telephone research to identify and understand market trends & developments
- Collaborating with internal teams including sponsorship and editorial
- Networking with speakers and delegates at events
- Providing leadership, input and analysis including leading event debrief meetings
Candidates should have similar experience gained from working within a conference organiser, association or similar event environment at a senior level. The role calls for a client facing individual who has strong conference production and team management skills.
In return this agency is giving you the chance to take your career to the next level, working with some of the best in the business and within a social and successful team. This is certainly an opportunity not to be missed!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!