LEAD WORKSHOP MANAGER
Do not miss out on this exciting Lead Workshop Manager role within a growing production agency based in South East London.
This event agency are rapidly becoming a leading name within the industry! Delivering the full event logistics as well as offering creative and production services, they have established an enviable client base full to the brim of blue chip brands!
Delivering a wide range of live events from smaller meetings and conferences through to high profile awards ceremonies, gala dinners and product launches broadcast internationally, this events agency are going from strength to strength!
Due to on going success, they are now on the look out for a Scenic Department Manager to join their growing team. You will be responsible for leading the agencies response on various client briefs and working with internal teams to develop compelling and innovative proposals.
You will be based predominately in the warehouse with the in-house creative team to design and build stage sets and feature items for events.
- Overseeing all on site activity, building and finishing sets to a high standard
- Managing and assessing all additional set and stage stock
- Managing material, consumable and tool stock in the ware house
- Advising the creative team to ensure we are always giving the correct solutions within budget set by the project team
- Managing larger teams of set and staging crew on site for larger events
- Maintaining pristine working conditions
- Working with the team to constantly update equipment, processes and creative ideas
Ideally the candidate will come from a theatrical background or have experience working within events or exhibitions. It is also very important that you are confident in managing a team and have good joinery skills and knowledge.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential, production, marketing and digital markets. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.