A fantastic opportunity to join a tech start up that specialises in connecting people in the events sector and providing the latest updates on all things events!
Having started just over a year ago, this events specialist company have already gained a huge amount of traction in the industry, providing a platform for industry professionals to network, alongside a global directory making life easier for event professionals all over the world. This is an opportunity to join a team in Central London with flexible working and a wealth of knowledge to learn from.
Joining a small team, this role is broad and will encompass a range of tasks covering event management, marketing, client management and support for the business in order for them to continue to successfully grow. This is an exciting time to join as the company's reputation continues to grow, you have the chance to be part of their success from the outset.
- Organising networking events including venue liaison, delegate management and budget management
- Managing existing client relationships and continuing to build relationships
- Supporting the sales team with marketing duties
- Updating social media accounts and the company website with updates and news on the events sector
- Administration of new clients on the system and helping to build supplier profile pages
- Content marketing including writing blogs
- Ad-hoc duties as required
This role will suit someone with experience in marketing and an interest in the events sector. You will need to be an all-rounder and be happy to get stuck into a variety of tasks to ensure the continued growth of the company.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!