Are you looking to progress your career within a highly successful conference organiser who are growing significantly?
This company are specialists in delivering leading, information led public sector conferences and events. They deliver more than 150 innovative conferences, events and training courses with 2000+ speakers to 10,000+ clients. With significant year on year growth, new acquisitions and plenty of growth opportunities, now is the perfect time to join!
Due to their recent growth and new event acquisitions they are now looking for a Marketing & Sales Executive to join their dedicated team and become a pivotal member in their further expansion.
This is a broad role that includes:
* Developing and executing marketing campaigns in line with targets
* Writing and proofreading creative commercially driven copy
* Researching, analysing and reporting on marketing activities
* Ensuring all digital channels are updated with engaging copy
* Managing event websites
* Following up on delegate leads and converting these to sales
* Devising and presenting new marketing ideas and strategies
Candidates should have similar experience gained from working within a conference organiser, training provider, association or similar marketing experience. The role also calls for a creative thinker across all marketing channels and ideally some previous sales experience.
In return this agency is giving you the chance to accelerate your career to the next level, excellent employee benefits, competitive OTE and a fantastic working environment!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!