MARKETING MANAGER - EVENT AGENCY
Are you an agency experienced marketing professional looking for your next move?
Going from strength to strength, this event production agency have become known for producing and delivering high quality events including conferences, award ceremonies and product launches throughout the UK and overseas.
With this they have established a fantastic client base of global brands within the media, publishing and financial sectors.
As a design led production house specialising in communicating messages within live environments they are now seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team.
As a Marketing Manager you will effectively communicate their brand and ensure the message is delivered effectively. You will be responsible for researching and analysing market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitors and all relevant information to assist with strategy. You will communicate with media buyers, advertising agencies, printers and other suppliers to help projects come to fruition.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring all external company communication is on brand.
* Maintain effective internal communications
* Curate and execute marketing campaigns.
* Adjust campaigns and strategies as required in response to collected data (reviewing all advertising SEO and data.)
* Manage the marketing budget
* Monitor performance and return on investments.
* Run all social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) to enhance audience engagement.
* Produce and manage creative content including blog posts and articles.
* Write and proofread copy for online and print campaigns.
* Prepare and communicate all marketing reports monthly.
The ideal candidate will be strategic, organised and ambitious with a proven track record of delivering campaigns across a multitude of platforms within creative sectors. You must have excellent written and communication skills as well as a knowledge of digital softwares (mailchimp, survey monkey etc.)
Previous experience in a design agency would be preferred.
In return for your commitment you will be offered the chance to become part of a talented close knit and work on a range of exciting projects!