LONDON / REMOTE
£DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE
Join this collaborative agency and work across an impressive range of projects and clients!
This award winning integrated healthcare agency boasts a huge amount of diverse talent. With services including medical education, public relations, strategy, digital and creative and brand promotion they work across a range of clients striving to improve patient outcomes and experiences. With a committed team that are dedicated to creating meaningful change in health, their passion and expertise is poured into everything they do and as a result their client return again and again!
Working on a range of projects from digital engagement through to content and creative services there has never been a better time to join this leading agency!
Due to continued growth and success they are now looking for an experienced Medical Writer to come on board to deliver and manage a range of written client work. Responsibilities will include:
* Being responsible for developing and writing a range of clinical based written materials
* Materials will include CPD articles, slide sets, clinical papers, training modules, advisory board reports, review articles and manuscripts
* Working closely with stakeholders and internal teams
* Objectively evaluating scientific literature and data
* Researching and writing audience appropriate scientific/medical content for a broad range of audiences
* Conducting literature searches
* Working across multiple projects
* Building strong client relationships
* Managing freelancers where necessary
* Contributing to the wider agency
Candidates must have proven experience working as a Medical Writer / Senior Medical Writer gained ideally from working for a medical communications or integrated healthcare agency. An understanding of the principles of good practice is essential as is a proven track record of co-ordinating or working within an editorial team. Candidates must have experience of maintaining strong client and external third party relationships, in addition to having strong communication and presentation skills. Candidates must be educated to at least degree level in a bio-medical or life sciences discipline and have a broad understanding of clinical medicine.
In return for your commitment you will get the opportunity to work across an exciting range of projects with some of the best in the business.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.