Your chance to join this leading medical communications agency and work across an impressive range of projects and clients!
This forward thinking, independent agency pride themselves on delivering bespoke medical communication programmes to their committed client base. With a dedicated and passion team including in-house Medical Writers and Scientific Advisors they have a senior led approach and deliver everything from pre-clinical trial stage to post launch including publication strategy and development, meetings and symposia, training and communication, advisory boards and internal communications as well as programmes that bridge clinical research, regulatory, brand and medical affairs.
With new clients coming on board and on the back on an already successful year there has never been a better time to join this pro-active and creative agency!
Due to continued business growth they are now looking to expand their team with a Medical Writer to deliver and develop science-based content across a range of projects and accounts. Working closely with the team responsibilities include
- Understanding the brief in relation to the client and/or product objectives
- Generating a range of scientific content including agendas, publications, slides, messaging, and meeting materials
- Distilling complex science into clear, well-structured and meaningful communications
- Delivering projects to the brief, scope and timelines required
- Ensuring communication and educational messages are relevant for the intended audience
- Ensuring the content meets the relevant compliance codes, e.g. ABPI and EFPIA
* Ensure the processes for quality control and reviewing materials are adhered to
* Working closely with internal teams ad stakeholders
* Keeping abreast of latest updates in medical writing techniques and trends within the industry
* Onsite support when necessary
Candidates must have proven experience working as a Medical Writer gained ideally from working within medial communications, although other backgrounds will be considered. Expert communication skills are essential and ideally candidates will have had experience of distilling complex scientific information for a variety of audiences. Candidates should be educated to degree level with a PhD/MSc and/or BSc in science.
In return for your commitment you will have the opportunity to join this fantastic agency and take your career to the next level!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.