A chance to join this award winning group working with the biggest names in the pharmaceutical sector.
One of Europe's leading healthcare content specialists, their expertise and success lies in a deep understanding of pharmaceutical companies and drug life cycles. Creating digital content to connect clients with their customers they understand the best way to deliver medical education to a range of audiences through data driven research.
With an outstanding culture, they pride themselves on being a socially conscious business with their employees at the heart of everything they do.
Due to continued growth and wide scope of projects, this agency are looking for a talented and committed Medical Writer to join the team. Writing scientific and creative content to support client campaigns, this is a great opportunity to work on a range of broad and complex projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with internal stakeholders to understand the project scope and timelines
- Producing clear, accurate, grammatically correct and creative written work on a variety of therapy areas
- The ability to adapt styles of writing to engage multiple audiences
- Adhering to compliance regulations and codes
- Objectively evaluating scientific literature and data
- Building strong client and internal relationships
- Collaborating with internal account teams and other scientific team members to execute scientific content
- Developing specialism in therapy areas and keeping abreast of industry developments
- Working across multiple projects
Candidates must have proven writing experience gained ideally from working for a medical communications agency, although other backgrounds will be considered. You will have great attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workload whilst working on multiple projects.
They are looking for driven and ambitious individuals who will embrace their ethos of delivering scientific excellence through collegiate working, open communication and building trusted partnerships with their clients.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.