MEDICAL WRITERS/ SENIOR MEDICAL WRITERS
MED COMMS AGENCY
Your chance to join this leading agency and take your career to the next level!
With offices in London and overseas, this fantastic agency pride themselves on delivering bespoke medical communication programmes to their loyal client base. Working across a wide variety of therapy areas such as dermatology, infectious diseases and respiratory, this organisation have a number of divisions in house that include medical & scientific, digital, consulting and meetings and events. Their inclusive team are dedicated to exceeding expectations for their broad client base covering the pharmaceutical and biotech industries
With huge growth plans in the pipeline and a rising portfolio of accounts, this is an amazing time to come on board and join this incredible agency!
This agency are looking for talented writers at different levels to join their existing account teams where you will work in partnership with Account Managers and Account Directors. Working across all their divisions, this is great opportunity to come on board and develop your career.
They are interested in speaking with experienced Medical Writers through to Seniors Writers, looking for that next career move in a med comms agency.
Responsibilities will vary at each level but may include:
- Working with internal stakeholders to understand the project scope and timelines
- Building strong client and internal relationships
- Producing clear, accurate, grammatically correct and creative content on a variety of therapy areas
- Objectively evaluating scientific literature and data
- Reviewing other team members data
- Attending meetings locally and internationally when required
- Collaborating with internal account teams and other scientific team members to execute scientific content
- Senior roles will include line management and strategy
- Developing specialism in therapy areas and keeping abreast of industry developments
- Working across multiple projects
Candidates will have a minimum of 1-2 years' experience in Medical Communications with a proven track record of producing written scientific content to a high standard, proficiently using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. You will be a strong team player and have the ability to independently whilst providing accurate updates to the accounts team.
In hand you will have the opportunity to become a part of this growing agency, taking your medical career to new heights!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.