MEDICAL WRITERS - ALL LEVELS
MED COMMS AGENCY
Your chance to join this leading agency and take your career to the next level!
This well established, independently owned and creative agency pride themselves on their expertise and commitment to delivering bespoke medical communication programmes to their committed client base. With a number of agencies within their portfolio their passionate team are committed to exceeding expectations for their broad client base spanning the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. With services including publication planning and medical writing, healthcare strategy and consultancy, medical education and live and virtual meetings they combine science and creativity to deliver a range of completing communication plans!
With ambitious growth plans, a solid and growing portfolio of accounts and an energetic and dedicated team there has never been a better time to join this incredible agency!
This agency are looking for talented writers at different levels to work within their existing account teams where you will collaborate with Account Managers and Account Directors. Working in either a pubs specialist role or a mixture of pubs and med affairs work, this is great opportunity to come on board and develop your career.
They are interested to speak to experienced Medical Writers through to Seniors and even Principal Writers looking for that next career move in med comms.
Responsibilities will vary at each level but may include:
- Working with internal stakeholders to understand the project scope and timelines
- Producing clear, accurate, grammatically correct and creative written work on a variety of therapy areas
- Objectively evaluating scientific literature and data
- Building strong client and internal relationships
- Collaborating with internal account teams and other scientific team members to execute scientific content
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders, KOLs and other colleagues
- Senior roles will include line management and strategy
- Developing specialism in therapy areas and keeping abreast of industry developments
- Working across multiple projects
Candidates must have proven writing experience gained ideally from working for a medical communications agency, although other backgrounds will be considered. Experience of working on pubs and / or medical affairs would be an added benefit as would any experience across therapy areas including diabetes, obesity, immunology, oncology, respiratory, anti-infectives and vaccines.
The successful candidate will be part of a team producing a wide range of high-quality communication items in accordance with the needs of the client. They are looking for driven and ambitious individuals who will embrace their ethos of delivering scientific excellence through collegiate working, open communication and building trusted partnerships with their clients.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.