Join this collaborative medical comms agency with offices in and around Manchester to take your medical writing career to the next level.
This independently owned agency delivers medical communications campaigns with science at the heart of everything they do. Working across a range of large pharmaceutical clients through to medical device companies and biotech start ups; they deliver everything from pre-clinical trial stage to post launch. Clients are mainly Europe and US based and projects can range from technical manuscripts to ad boards and symposia; abstract management and internal comms pieces.
Working as one of their talented writers we have different level opportunities with this great agency to work within their client account teams where you will collaborate with Account Managers and Account Directors. From an entry level medical writer to a Principal or even and Editorial Manager we are interested in speaking to you if you are looking for your next career move in med comms.
Responsibilities will vary at each level but may include:
- Working with internal stakeholders to understand the project scope and timelines
- Producing clear, accurate, grammatically correct and creative written work on a variety of therapy areas
- Objectively evaluating scientific literature and data
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders, KOLs and other colleagues
- Senior roles will include line management and strategy
- Developing specialism in therapy areas and keeping abreast of industry developments
Experience in writing for a medical comms agency with a breadth of projects and therapeutic areas is required at all levels. My client looks for ambitious and passionate applicants who are keen to deliver the highest standards through scientific excellence. A higher degree in a science discipline would be advantageous alongside proven expertise in writing for a medical communications agency.