OPERATIONS MANAGER - OUTDOOR EVENTS
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, unique country estate managing a range of impressive outdoor events both inside and outside of the venue! If you have experience working on large outdoor events and are looking for an opportunity to really shape the future of their fantastic events then please get in touch today!
Based in Cheshire, this stunning country estate features both indoor and outdoor space. They organise and host a range of events from meetings, weddings, and corporate events through to exhibitions, live shows and equestrian events.
Offering a consultative service they strive for high standards and excellence at all times for every client. Priding themselves on having a fantastic venue and an experienced events team flexible enough to cater for all types of events. They also hold an annual live show off-site which runs over 4 days.
Reporting to the Executive team, this role is a varied and challenging operations role with strong links to project management. This position forms an integral part of the events team, as well as working closely with other areas including, Equine, Security, Grounds, Gardens and the Household to deliver the production and operational function of events both internal and external.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and providing operational support for the events team
- Working closely, efficiently and productively with all other team leaders and contractors.
- Providing proactive production, operational and technical communications ensuring all team members and other relevant parties are kept up to date.
- Developing and managing all operational and production scheduling in relation to the company.
- Liaising with external events companies holding onsite events at the venue
- Taking a hands-on approach to all areas of operations and production including managing all admin duties associated with events.
- Providing timely reporting to the Executive Team, on all matters surrounding the procurement and management of external advisors and service providers.
The ideal candidate must have proven experience overseeing operational duties within an outdoor event. A strong understanding of ground maintenance, land management knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
You will be organised, passionate and have the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!