PR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - B2C
|Job Title:||PR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - B2C|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2016 17:20|
Up to £50,000
Want to be a part of an agency that's much more than your typical PR agency?
Specialising in the food, drink and hospitality sectors, this award winning integrated agency deliver cutting edge campaigns for some of the UK's best-loved brands! This agency has an extensive offering across digital, print, PR, social media, research & insight and full strategic guidance.
Their experienced PR team is the driving force behind the delivery of consumer, corporate and trade PR, across all traditional and digital platforms. They truly understand the importance of strategy and planning behind each campaign whether it be press releases, brand and restaurant launches, crisis management and social media.
With an impressive portfolio of retained clients and an influx of new business wins, this agency is going from strength to strength and is now looking to expand its PR team.
As an experienced Account Director, you will be the face of the agency to 5 key clients as well as directly managing 5 employees. It is a very sociable sector - so personality and the ability to build relationships is key!
Typical responsibilities will include:
* Building and maintaining client relationships and upholding the outstanding agency reputation
* Identifying opportunities for growing retained accounts and winning new business
* Managing and inspiring a team of 5, whilst also mentoring the wider team
* Work closely with clients to interrogate the brief and not be afraid to push back
* Without being afraid to push back and guide the client
* Writing and approving content
* Maintaining a relevant list of media contacts
Besides an enthusiastic and sociable personality, this Account Director will need to have the following:
* Experience delivering B2C campaigns - either within an agency or client side
* Line management experience
* The ability to identify opportunities for new business and pitch to win this
* Experience within the food, drink and hospitality sector would be a strong bonus
* The ability to demonstrate the agency's energy & passion!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ACCOUNT PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - ICONIC VENUE
ACCOUNT MANAGER - BRAND AGENCY
ACCOUNT MANAGER - PRESENTATION DESIGN COMPANY
£35000 - £250000 per annum
PROJECT MANAGER - CREATIVE EVENT AGENCY