Part of a larger company and with offices across the globe, this leading agency offer a range of in-house services including logistics, production, video, digital and creative. Globally recognised as one of the best agencies to work for they are renowned for delivering some phenomenal campaigns and live events, with worldwide offices that support their truly global client base. Working across a range of sectors including automotive, energy, IT, retail and healthcare to name a few they deliver a diverse range of projects including product launches, conferences, stand design, 3D interactive screens and models, app development and much more!
This is an incredible opportunity to work with some of the best in the business. Working within a supportive team environment this is an opportunity not to be missed!
There is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced Production / Studio Manager to come on board and work exclusively for one of their dedicated, long standing clients. Being based between the agency's central London offices and the clients offices in West London, you will be responsible for the management and technical delivery of virtual and hybrid events across multiple conference spaces as well as their dedicated media studio. Responsibilities include:
* Working within a close knit team
* Client management including taking briefs and creating workable solutions
* Identifying ways to enhance the production offering
* Liaising with the client's in house facilities and AV teams around the in house conference spaces
* Overseeing the media studio and its utilisation
* Overseeing kit bookings handled by the Technical Coordinator
* Providing hands on production management support to live projects and pitches where necessary
* Ensure end to end production management
* Providing technical support and guidance to the Event Producer to ensure projects are scoped correctly to meet deliverables and objectives
* Maintaining up to date technical knowledge and expertise around delivery techniques/equipment
* Budget management
Candidates must have a strong understanding of the events industry coupled with an excellent working knowledge of production and virtual meeting platforms/tools and technologies (MS Teams, QUMU, WebEx in particular). Any exposure to managing in-house studios / being based in a studio environment would be an added benefit. Candidates must be up to date with current trends, broadcasting techniques and virtual platforms as well as the technologies available to engage audiences.
More importantly candidates must have the drive and ambition to join this leading company, understand their culture and help create a new world of engaging events!