PRODUCTION MANAGER - AGENCY
Excellent chance to join a global creative production agency and play a pivotal across the production for a range of creative projects!
Our client is a leading production agency who specialise in corporate events both UK and overseas. They develop the creative elements of a range of events - Working on a broad range of creative B2B and B2C projects including product and press launches, experiential activations, conferences, roadshows and exhibitions for well-known brands.
They work with a number of blue chip clients, especially in the technology, automotive and media sectors, and provide full delivery, design and production in house. Offering a tailored service to clients, this growing agency have an unrivalled client base and are responsible for creating, designing and bringing client's visions into reality through a full production service.
This is an exciting opportunity for a production manager to work with a talented team on hugely creative and innovative experiential projects!
Due to their on-going success, they are now looking for a Production Manager to join their team and work on events for a range of high-profile clients.
Throughout this role responsibilities will include:
* Working within the production team
* Managing the production process from brief through to on-site delivery
* Responding to client briefs and advising on the production aspect for each event
* Producing project plans, elevations and drawings
* Having an understanding of scenic materials and finishes
* Knowledge of construction methods (across the events and exhibitions industry)
* Working with internal creative studio
* Sourcing and managing production suppliers
* Budget management
* Oversee and manage production delivery
* Ability to read and interpret CAD drawings
The ideal candidate will need to be working in a similar capacity as a Technical Project Manager and good communicating skills. They will have extensive experience in brief taking and understanding the needs of the client as well as experience of creating proposals and completing technical specifications. Most of all, the candidate must be enthusiastic and passionate about events!
In return this agency is giving you the opportunity to take your career to the next level, working with some of the best in the business and work on a range of events - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across experiential, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!