A rare opportunity to join one of the global players as a Project Director and play a lead role to deliver across a range of pharmaceutical accounts whilst leading a team to success!
This is a well-established and highly-regarded events agency that has global offices including the UK, Europe and USA. They work with a variety of blue-chip clients and offer services across event logistics, production and travel delivering events including conferences, exhibitions, congresses and incentives for 10 - 1000 pax worldwide.
Covering a variety of sectors including IT, pharma and financial services they deliver outstanding events across the UK and internationally.
Offering the feel of a smaller agency with the international backing and support of a global business - career progression and development knows no bound here!
Due to their on-going success they are now looking for a Project Director to join their team and play a lead role across a range of events, specifically for pharmaceutical clients. You lead the team and will work across congresses, investigator meetings, conferences, stand aloe meetings and product launches.
As a Project Director you will be responsible for;
* Work with the Account Director to understand the client's needs and expectations
* Building relationships with key client stakeholders
* Implementing client processes and overseeing delivery
* Taking client briefs including regular face to face meetings
* Producing project timelines and managing complex budgets
* Managing and mentoring a team including PDPs
* Financial management of all ongoing projects
* Overseeing project planning and delivery
* Ensuring resource is allocated across the team
* On-site event attendance where needed
This is an incredibly client facing role with a highly corporate client base, however a more laid back feel within the agency and a supportive team environment.
To be considered for this Project Director role you will come from an agency environment, and have worked with pharmaceutical clients including managing complex logistics and a deep understanding of pharma compliance inc ABPI. It is important that you have the ability to manage large-scale projects as well as overseeing the team.
This is a brilliant agency where career development knows no bounds as well as a global reach when it comes to working with the best of the best!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities.