A well-established events company, they have partnerships with some of the most well-known venues in the UK to support in the delivery of corporate events both big and small! They use their sound technical knowledge to enhance client experience and continually innovate.
Alongside their brilliant reputation, they also offer progression paths and are actively encouraging of their staff to continually improve - so offer portable learning agreements as well as funding.
You will be responsible for the coordination of the delivery of services for large exhibitions, planning all pre-event aspects, and managing the on-site delivery and de-rig of equipment.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Working closely with wider team members and acting as the lynchpin between operations, technical & warehouse teams
* Managing crewing & logistical requirement
* Producing logistics plans & timelines
* Identifying risks and creating contingency plans
* Producing Health & Safety plans & risk assessments
* Overseeing the on-site rig & de-rig of installations
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar role, driving end to end processes and delivering projects to tight deadlines.
In return you will have the chance to work for a fantastic agency who offer a close knit team culture and lots of added benefits.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.