PROJECT MANAGER - EVENT DESIGN & BUILD
£EXCELLENT + BENEFITS
An opportunity to work for a leading stage set and design company working on a variety of events including large scale music events through to theatres and stadium concerts.
Creating the highest quality staging and sets, this creative and forward thinking company have worked on some of the most complex stage designs in the live events industry. Covering design, manufacture and installation they are the "go to" option for huge names in the music industry. In addition they provide a range of automation systems, LED integration solutions and bespoke builds.
Working in a collaborative team, in a highly supportive and sociable environment, this is an opportunity to work for a great company with progression opportunities, working on multi million pound projects.
Due to continued growth and expansion, they are now looking for a Project Manager to join the team to provide end to end management of small to large scale projects. Reporting to Head of Projects and working with internal teams, the role will also encompass client interaction and onsite management.
* End to end delivery of a variety of projects
* Taking client briefs and managing the client process throughout
* Building and managing relationships with clients and suppliers
* Recommending and advising on build solutions
* Managing strict budgets and timelines
* Creating and advising on production and manufacturing schedules
* Liaising with internal teams to ensure the success of the projects
* An understanding of design and manufacturing processes
* Ensuring Health & Safety policies are adhered to
* Onsite management
The ideal candidate will have proven project management skills coupled with an understanding of set/stage design or transferrable skills from a design/manufacturing environment. A proactive and flexible attitude will be vital in addition to an organised approach to project management.
In return this company provide excellent career opportunities and an extremely supportive environment. They are proud to say they ensure employees are enrolled in a detailed induction process to provide the best possible start in a new role.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.