PROJECT MANAGER - EXHIBITION DESIGN & BUILD
Calling all Project Manager with Exhibition Design & Build experience…I am currently looking for an experienced Project Manager, to manage the successful and profitable delivery of global client projects.
Experts in their field - the business have been going for over 25 years now and are looking to grow their close knit team! They specialise in the quality sector of exhibition stand design, content creation and logistics, providing innovative exhibition stands worldwide. They have developed a strong client base across a range of industries including technology, media and pharmaceutical. Based out of their offices in Oxfordshire you will be required to travel outside of the UK to attend events/meet clients. The business is growing in size and ambition so it really is a great time to join and grow with them!
Based within their boutique team, your role will take on the following responsibilities;
* Working with the directors on the client briefs
* Managing the end to end delivery of each project
* Working closely with external teams including creative, design and build
* Briefing and managing external suppliers and stakeholders
* Developing operating plans including project schedules and design elements
* Adhering to health and safety regulations
* Managing budgets and overseeing cost management
* Overseeing stand installation, smooth delivery and break down onsite
* Delivering multiple projects simultaneously
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of managing and delivering exhibition design and build projects. Ideally we are looking for candidates who are currently working in an exhibition design and build agency however Project Managers from an experiential or retail build background will also be considered. Knowledge of build materials, an understanding of CAD software would be beneficial but are not mandatory. Most importantly we are looking for an ambitious individual with a willingness to learn and develop within this fantastic organisation!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.