PROJECT MANAGER - EXHIBITION DESIGN AND BUILD
£NEG + CAR/CAR ALLOWANCE
The opportunity to join a leading design and build company who manufacture and install high level stands into the events industry.
This global organisation partner with some key names within the events industry on an international scale and are renowned for providing an exceptional service when delivering their build projects. Working with budgets of up to £500,000, these can include large scale and complex designs.
Now looking to grow their existing events team, they are looking for an experienced Project Manager to be based out of their midlands office, supporting with the delivery and completion of their bespoke projects to their client's specification.
The range of duties will include:
* Taking the initial client brief
* Building and maintaining client relationships
* Managing budgets
* Estimating/ quoting costs
* Working with internal teams such as production and design
* Liaising with external suppliers
* Solving any occurring problems
* Understanding and adhering to health and safety procedures
* Using your commercial awareness to maximise/control profit
* Continuing client support on site
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of the event build/structures industry with experience of working in an extremely client facing role. You will have the ability to quote and estimate the costing of projects and advise/guide clients on their requirements.
In return you will have the opportunity to work for a well-established organisation who are fortunate enough to take the lead on the design of some fantastic event structures.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.