RMG16080 - We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a well-established exhibition agency based in Buckinghamshire!
This boutique award-winning design agency has an outstanding reputation within the exhibition industry for the design and build of exhibitions, stands and trade shows on a global basis. They work with a variety of clients across the telecoms, IT and technology sector working with some of the world's biggest brands!
Based in Buckinghamshire they are accessible from across Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Middlesex and Surrey. They offer the chance to work within a close-knit, family-feel environment where you will be valued as well as given the chance to drive your creative ideas and concepts forward.
Due to an increase in business they are now looking for an experienced Project Manager to come on board and manage exhibitions across the board. Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking the initial client brief
- End to end project management
- Working closely with in-house teams including creative, design and build
- Briefing and managing external suppliers and stakeholders
- Managing operating plans including project schedules and design elements
- Adhering to health and safety regulations
- Managing budgets and overseeing cost management
- On-site project management, including overseeing stand installation and break down
- Delivering multiple projects simultaneously
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of managing and delivering exhibition projects. Ideally we are looking for candidates who are currently working in either an exhibition design agency or an event agency delivering exhibition projects however candidates from other backgrounds who have worked on either retail fit outs or managed experiential builds will also be considered. Knowledge of build materials, an understanding of CAD software and an IOSH certificate would be beneficial but are not essential. Most importantly we are looking for an ambitious individual with a willingness to learn and develop within this fantastic organisation!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!