SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BRAND EXPERIENCE AGENCY
£EXCELLENT + BENEFITS
Do you have excellent client development experience combined with a strong comms and live events background? This Senior Account Director role is not to be missed!
This creative agency is one of the leading brand experience agencies in the UK who deliver a host of projects including live events, brand activations, internal communications, experiential marketing and employee engagement to name but a few! With continued success and development across their broad portfolio of clients covering sectors within the retail, automotive, legal and technology sectors this agency is going from strength to strength! There is so much opportunity with this agency to be creative and take charge of some of their high profile client accounts and lead the growth of a team.
With business flourishing across all of their offices (they are head quartered in the North West) we are now looking for a Senior Account Director to join their team in London and take the lead across a wide range of their accounts. The role will also encompass setting up systems and processes across the new teams and bedding in new people and accounts.
Responsibilities will include:
* Account management including building and developing relationships
* Being the primary point of contact for clients
* Interrogating and developing the briefs
* Implementing new systems and processes
* Resource planning and allocation of work across the team
* Ensuring operational delivery and maintaining SLA's
* Supporting with recruitment and inductions
* Line management including making sure team targets are met
* Seeking out new business opportunities within the clients
* Working closely with the senior leadership team
* On site support when required
Candidates must have a proven background in managing key accounts within a live events / communications agency either as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director and have the ability to oversee the project delivery within the agency. With a legacy in delivering a range of large scale events from end to end including budget management you will deeply understand that the essence of account growth comes from seamless delivery. Team management experience and the ability to lead from the front is imperative.
In return you will be joining this agency at a pivotal point in their trajectory and reap the career development that comes with this.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.