Your chance to join this leading agency and take your career to the next level!
With offices in London and overseas, this fantastic agency pride themselves on delivering bespoke medical communication programmes to their loyal client base. Working across a wide variety of therapy areas such as dermatology, infectious diseases and respiratory, this organisation have a number of divisions in house that include medical & scientific, digital, consulting and meetings and events. Their inclusive team are dedicated to exceeding expectations for their broad client base covering the pharmaceutical and biotech industries
With huge growth plans in the pipeline and a rising portfolio of accounts, this is an amazing time to come on board and join this incredible agency!
This agency are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their existing account teams where you will work in partnership with Account Directors. Working across all their divisions including writers, editorial, design, digital, meetings and events, this is great opportunity to come on board and develop your career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking the lead on developing appropriate programmes for the client
- Managing and keeping track of budgets
- Working to tight deadlines and timescales
- Ensuring the delivery of campaigns and events across the team are at the highest standard
- Participating in annual client reviews to make continuous improvement to client service
- Overseeing client related financial and business operations for the team
- Supporting senior team members in client counsel
- Managing client teams
- Communicating to the team any priorities, deadlines, developments and key decisions
- Reviewing team's work and provide constructive feedback
- Developing excellent relationships with influencers, third parties, key and client contacts
- Exploring opportunities for new business
The suitable candidate will be a proven Senior Account Manager with experience working in a Medical Communications agency. You will ideally be working across global accounts with strong financial and commercial expertise. You will also have excellent attention to detail and hold the ability to multi task and perform well under pressure.
In hand you will have the opportunity to become a part of this growing agency, taking your medical career to new heights!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical commun