SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - BRAND EXPERIENCE AGENCY
£35,000 - £45,000 + BENEFITS
Exciting opportunity to join a boutique creative agency (with the backing of a global player) who are growing the team and reputation - fast!
As part of a long established, global events and exhibitions company this agency is an exciting new player on the scene who are starting to make waves in the creative brand experience space.
With funky offices in central Soho and a strong reputation developing (they've started entering and winning awards) they deliver a huge range of projects from activations, to complex stands at expo's right through to product launch and high end luxury parties! Wiith a strong creative and strategy department - understanding the client's key messaging is at the heart of all that they do. That's why they've won and grown clients in the technology, FMCG, automotive and retail space.
Now at a pivotal point in their expansion, they are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director to join their team and take the lead across some exciting projects. Managing key client relationships and helping to organically grow some high profile clients into accounts.
As a Senior Account Manager this is a broad role in a fast growing agency, including;
* Project management of a huge range of integrated projects and live events
* Working with the client at initial brief stage
* Overseeing and guiding the brief response through strategy and creative teams
* Scoping and building scope of work as well as building budgets
* Attending regular client meetings and update calls
* Briefing external suppliers and booking freelancers
* Working with internal build and production departments
* On-site management of a range of complex campaigns and events
* Post-event de-brief and follow up with client
* Building key stakeholder relationships to ensure repeat business
Ideally we are looking for candidates currently working within a large scale or mid size live events / production agency, where client and stakeholder contact and management (in different time zones) is part of the everyday. Experience working with clients in technology or automotive sectors would be an added advantage - moreover a forward thinking and driven attitude to project management and the ability to manage a fast paced workload is imperative in this role.
In return you will reap all the rewards of being part of this great company on their upwards trajectory and work with some of the best creative minds in the industry!