SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
£COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Your chance to join a well-established agency and play a key part within the senior team!
This privately owned events agency have been going for over 20 years now and have developed a very impressive client base - There is no better time to join the business than now, as they are significantly growing in size and looking for someone to grow and progress with them!
With creativity at the heart of everything they do, they deliver flawless events across a range of industry sectors including IT, Retail and Automotive. The majority of work they do are conferences, incentives, team building days and exhibitions however any event is possible and the team will always work together to go above and beyond their clients expectations.
Due to continued success there is now the opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to come on board and act as a crucial part of the senior team. A broad role responsibilities include:
* Manage a set of owned accounts and be accountable for the end to end delivery
* Taking the initial brief
* Developing creative and engaging proposals
* Assisting and managing company growth and margins
* Pitching for business
* Managing a small team and overseeing progress every week
* Full logistics including travel and accommodation booking and delegate management and registration
* Working with and briefing internal departments
* Supplier liaison and management
* Onsite management
* Budget management including full reconciliation
* Line management and development of a small team
* Post event reconciliation
The ideal background would be someone currently working within a similar role at an event agency. Candidates must have a proven background in delivering a range of events from end to end including full logistics, delegate management and financial reconciliation. Candidates must be commercially aware and client facing and have a proven background in managing and pitching to clients. Experience of managing and developing a team would be an added benefit but more important is the creative flair and enthusiasm to join this leading agency!
In return for your commitment the client offers an opportunity to join an exciting, dynamic and growing company, with the chance to develop and grow your career!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.