SENIOR ACCOUNT PROJECT MANAGER - BRAND AGENCY
£NEG + BENEFITS
Great chance to join this brand experience agency and work with some global clients!
Our client are a well-renowned international brand experience agency with an established and ever growing UK presence.
With in-house teams covering creative, planning and production, this agency are becoming well known for delivering large scale brand experiences from product launches to sponsorship activations and everything in between! Working with some high profile, big named brands, this agency are truly going from strength and show no sign of slowing down!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun loving, hard working and dynamic team of event professionals where enthusiasm knows no bounds.
Due to their ongoing success and exciting growth plans there is now a vacancy for an experienced senior level Account Project Manager to work within the close knit and highly creative team and deliver events (roadshows, retail activations, conferences, exhibition stands, brand experiences, press launches and teambuilding) across the globe.
The role will be hugely varied, but key responsibilities will include:
* Managing and developing client relationships
* Managing events from initial brief to delivery
* Interrogating the clients brief, brainstorming and putting together ideas
* Responding to clients brief with a proposal / pitch document
* Putting together internal project teams including creative, production and logistics
* Briefing and managing internal teams
* Liaising with external suppliers
* Managing and reporting on budgets
* Overseeing event logistics
* Working on print and video production projects
* Mentoring and developing and Account Executive and interns
The ideal candidate comes with agency experience at Account Manager / Senior Account Manager level, have delivered B2B and B2C projects internationally and comes with a good mix of industry clients / brands.
In return this agency will give you the opportunity to work with a dynamic and lively team across some fabulous brands and the chance to take your career to new heights!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!