This is an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Digital Project Manager to join a forward thinking team within a well-established publishing house.
With creativity at the heart of everything they do, this leading publisher is renowned for their exceptional work. With in-house strategy, video, digital solutions and design, their passionate team are committed to providing healthcare professionals with cutting-edge updates across a range of digital platforms.
Due to continued success and expanding solution offerings, they are looking for a tech savvy individual who has a passion for all things technological to join their team. With a huge focus on audience engagement, this role will sit within the digital team where you will be leading in the development and deployment of innovative websites and apps and everything in-between!
Key skills for this role include:
- Taking initial concepts from none technical team members & advising on solutions in an easy-to-understand way
- Leading the design, build & deployment of new products - inc. mobile apps
- Managing a team of developers & designers
- Producing easy-to-understand technical documentation on products, systems & services
- Ensuring development standards and methodologies are maintained and implemented
- Assisting in the development of technical portfolio for the business
The ideal candidate should have experience of managing digital projects - such as website and app creation - from initial concept through to completion, have an understanding of digital platforms, coding, CRM systems & APIs, and have led a team of developers and designers. Knowledge of Laravel frameworks would be advantageous but not essential.
In return you will join a friendly, social and supportive team, who pride themselves on improving the accessibility and understanding of scientific content.
Please not that although this is a remote role candidates should be based within the UK to allow ad hoc access to their UK offices.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy Reference: VH17761