SENIOR EVENT COORDINATOR - AGENCY
Your chance to join a fast growing, innovative and ambitious agency!
Our client is an integrated brand experience agency with over 10 years' experience in the event industry - a truly creative agency at the cutting edge of the industry.
With in-house services across brands and experiences, digital and content they create experiences from launches to live events and exhibitions.
With a fantastic reputation this growing agency are really going places. Working with numerous high profile brands and delivering a huge variety of exciting campaigns - now is the time to join!
They are now seeking a Senior Event Coordinator to come on board and to be part of a team delivering unique brand experiences, conferences and exhibitions for a range of blue chip clients. This is an exciting opportunity to lead your own projects whilst supporting on larger events.
Key duties will include:
* Venue sourcing globally and providing a shortlist of options
* Managing a range of suppliers from catering through to furniture and production
* Negotiating rates and contracts with venues and suppliers
* Delegate management and onsite registration
* Supporting the Project Manager with brief development and concepts
* Adhering to strict timelines and budgets
* Supporting in budget management and invoicing
* Providing support to the production team with scheduling and delivery
The ideal candidate will have experience working for an events agency managing and supporting with all aspects of event logistics. You will also be enthusiastic and eager to provide seamless delivery of exciting and innovative events.
If you are looking to develop your career and become involved in an already successful business then this is the opportunity for you!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.