SENIOR EVENT DIRECTOR / TEAM LEADER - EVENTS AGENCY
SOUTH WEST LONDON
£NEGOTIABLE + BONUS
A fantastic opportunity to join a global full service events agency and lead a team!
With a client list to die for this well-established and successful agency is known for delivering a range of international events from product launches and incentives to conferences and meetings. They pride themselves on delivering engaging and inspiring events for their audience which can be hugely complex, with high delegate numbers and budgets of over £1m.
This exciting agency are now looking for an experienced Event Director / Team Leader to head-up and take the lead across one of their busiest operational teams. This senior level role will be crucial within the business, and key responsibilities include:
* Leading on larger scale, complex events
* Line management, training and team development
* Monitoring service level agreements across the accounts and projects
* Maintaining and improving department efficiency
* Financial reporting and forecasting
* Strategic business growth, collaborating internally with the sales team
* Key account management and development
* Overseeing event logistics end to end through the team
The ideal candidate for this role will come from an agency background and will have previously worked within the MICE industry. Line management experience is a must and previous work in leading a team, along with a confident, energetic and diplomatic approach will be a huge advantage.
In return for your talents, this agency can provide excellent career progression and a truly rewarding environment and role for the right candidate.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential, production, marketing creative and digital markets. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £250 referral scheme.