An opportunity to join a full service medical communications group with excellent benefits and team culture.
Delivering high quality programmes, digital web solutions and medical education courses this group are top of their game in their mission to shape the attitudes of Health Care Professionals with engaging content and strategies. Working with global pharmaceutical clients, they deliver a range of services and provide a platform for Health Care Professionals to gain access to educational materials including research papers, podcasts and slide decks in order to continue to develop their professional skillset.
Now on a growth journey and boasting a highly collaborative and supportive environment there has never been a better time to join.
Due to continued business growth they are now seeking a Senior Medical Writer with a passion for scientific storytelling to come on board and write medical / scientific content to engage and educate a variety of audiences. In addition this will be a rewarding opportunity to manage and mentor the content team to ensure successful delivery of projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching and writing audience appropriate scientific/medical content
- Writing and editing assets such as facilitator guides, slide decks, speaker briefs, meeting reports and agendas
- Having meticulous attention to detail and ensuring accurate and precise execution of materials
- Distilling complex scientific information and terminology for all audiences
- Working closely with content team and CEO ensuring all content is well written and accurate
- Researching products or therapy areas to support scientific projects
- Working across multiple projects
- Ensuring process, publication and client branding guidelines are followed
- Ensuring content meets the relevant compliance codes
- International travel as required
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years' medical writing experience from either a Medical Communications Agency or pharmaceutical background. You will also have excellent attention to detail and be a "perfectionist" when it comes to delivering high quality and accurate content. Excellent PowerPoint skills are a must for this role as a high majority of writing will be focused on slide decks and agendas for medical communication events.
The role will also entail line management of the content team. Although previous line management experience is not essential, the successful candidate will be eager to mentor and lead a team.
In return for your commitment you will get the opportunity to work across an exciting range of projects and work with experienced scientific, creative and events teams across the group.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.