This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading agencies and work across a broad range of international projects!
Part of a larger company and with offices across the globe, this leading agency offer a range of in-house services including logistics, production, video, digital and creative. Globally recognised as one of the best agencies to work for they are renowned for delivering some phenomenal campaigns and live events, with worldwide offices that support their truly global client base. Working across a range of sectors including automotive, energy, IT, retail and healthcare to name a few they deliver a diverse range of projects including product launches, conferences, stand design, 3D interactive screens and models, app development and much more!
Due to their on-going success, they now have an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to come on board and join their team.
This is an incredible opportunity to take your career to the next level, working with some of the best in the business on some high profile exhibition builds! Working in amazing offices and within a supportive team environment this is an opportunity not to be missed!
As Senior Project Manager you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients managing bespoke projects across the globe. A broad role your responsibilities include:
* Client management and liaison
* End to end delivery of projects including exhibition design, production and onsite installation
* Taking client briefs and managing the process throughout
* Building and managing relationships with clients and suppliers
* Recommending and advising on build solutions
* Venue and stakeholder management and liaison
* Managing strict budgets and timelines
* Creating and advising on production and manufacturing schedules
* Overseeing the development and delivery of client content and messaging
* Liaising with internal teams to ensure the success of the projects
* Ensuring Health & Safety policies are adhered to
* Budget management
* Onsite management including overseeing installations
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in project managing either exhibitions stands or bespoke event builds from concept to completion in addition to strong production knowledge. Candidates must be client facing and have significant experience of managing multiple suppliers and stakeholders.
In return for your commitment the client offers an opportunity to join an exciting and growing company, with the chance to develop and grow your career whilst working on some unique live events for fantastic clients.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.