A great opportunity to join a design and build company specialising in a range of installations including exhibitions stands, experiential builds and set/stage builds.
This well-established events company create and build bespoke high-quality set, staging and bespoke projects within the events industry. They work with a range of clients across multiple sectors and have produced stage sets, exhibitions stands, pop up structures, branded environments and fashion shows.
With a focus on high-end quality, creativity and innovation, this company has an outstanding industry reputation. With an impressive in-house workshop, and a team of experts across production, creative, logistics and technical they successfully deliver projects to the highest standards.
Now on the lookout for a Senior Project/Project Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and innovative agency. The role will ultimately involve responsibility of projects from initial concept to completion.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Managing projects from brief through to on-site delivery
* Client liaison and account management
* Working directly with end clients as well as agencies
* Providing proposals and quotations
* Briefing and managing internal teams including the workshop and suppliers
* Providing build solutions to clients and managing any potential changes to the build
* Maintaining project budgets and timelines
* Overseeing build on-site
To be considered for this role, you will have sound experience working in a similar environment with excellent knowledge of design and build of event installations. Knowledge of materials and suppliers in the industry will be pivotal in being successful.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.