MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY
LONDON/OXFORD/MANCHESTER - FLEXIBLE WORKING
An incredible opportunity to join an award winning medical communications company who develop innovative and fresh solutions for their clients!
Proven experts within the industry, this agency create insight-driven programmes and market leading digital solutions to improve patient engagement and HCP learning journeys. With both client services and medical writing expertise in house they offer a full service solution to their pharmaceutical clients covering a broad range of projects from medical education platforms to conference materials and clinical updates.
Boasting an excellent company culture with opportunities to progress and a variety of projects to work on, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company where you will feel valued and supported every step of the way.
Due to continued business growth they are now seeking an Account/Senior Account Manager with a passion for building lasting client relationships and managing large scale accounts for the business to ensure seamless delivery of projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Account management including being the key client contact
- Understanding the clients strategic objectives as well as products, therapy areas, project types etc.
- Proactively identifying and leading new business opportunities within existing accounts
- Ensuring the team deliver medical communications projects on time and within budget
- Ensuring team adherence to all relevant internal, client and industry guidelines
- Creating accurate financial and resource forecasting for your account(s)
- Ensuring that financial targets are met
- Working across multiple projects
- Ensuring process, publication and client branding guidelines are followed
The successful candidate will have experience from either a Medical Communications Agency or pharmaceutical background managing projects/accounts. You will be committed and dedicated to creating a seamless client experience as well as being organised with the ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously.
In return for your commitment you will get the opportunity to work within a close knit team with varied work and flexible working conditions where your achievements will be recognised and celebrated.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.